Managed IT Services
ServiceWorks is your Toronto-based outsourced IT department for managed IT services at a flat, affordable rate.
- Automatic monthly software updates and server backups
- Security audits for infections and antivirus levels
- Scalable and customizable cloud services
- Mobile device management
- Comprehensive cybersecurity solutions that protects data, email, and IT Backup and disaster recovery solutions
- 24/7/365 help desk support
- Regulatory support
- IT consulting services
- Proactive resolutions – you don’t even need to know!
Hosted Phone Services
TalkWorks offers managed phone systems for small and medium businesses in the GTA, making communication with clients easier than ever.
TalkWorks options include:
- Hosted phone service on the cloud- talk anytime, anywhere
- In-house phone services
Get used to:
- One vendor, one invoice
- Feature rich
- Toll-free numbers
- Company teleconferencing
- E-mailed voicemails
- Affordable travel plans
- Flexible and reliable plans
Cloud Services – Microsoft 365 / Hosted Services
Through a customized cloud assessment, we determine if, and which, cloud services are best for your business.
Our WW Works Cloud Assessment will determine:
- If you will beneft from enhanced accessibility, scalability, and security from cloud services
- Which of your IT components should be moved to the cloud
- The availability of cloud services
- Your cost-beneft ratio
- Potential privacy or compliance issues
Once we complete your cloud assessment, you can rely on WW Works to manage your cloud providers and solutions.
Data loss prevention, disaster recovery, and business continuity. WW Works is your best defence against IT disasters and data loss.
Are you prepared against:
- Natural disasters,
- Power outages,
- Human error?
Safeguard your critical data with:
- Regular onsite backups of your services and business systems Offsite data encryption to a high-security data center
- Cloud security and virtualization services, providing fast recovery from a disaster
Don’t wait until disaster strikes!
Mobile Device Management
Allowing employees to use their own devices can lead to increased productivity, cost-effectiveness, and employee satisfaction. However, bringing your own device (BYOD) comes with risks.
- Mobile device management allows you to:
- Minimize risk
- Secure your data at its source, at rest, and between devices
- Manage enterprise data without interfering with personal data
- Ensure devices are utilizing passwords, encryption, and more.
We can help you protect your business information through our Mobile Device Management Solutions.
Server virtualization allows you to host multiple servers off of one server and has become the dominant computing platform in the world.
With server virtualization, you can:
- Stop server crawl
- Secure your data
- Improve IT performance
- Improve ROI
- Increase productivity
- Lower costs
Server virtualization offers your business more effcient network storage at a lower cost, reducing your need for hardware and, in turn, reducing energy bills. Virtualization also contributes to effective disaster-maintenance, protecting your data no matter what.
Do more with less.
Contact WW Works for your Virtualization Readiness Assessment and take advantage of all benefts that Desktop & Server Virtualization has to offer.
- Have you recently had an end-to-end IT Security Audit?
- Is your network monitored 24/7 to prevent cyber attacks?
- Do you have a comprehensive, up-to-date cyber-security plan?
If the answer is “No” to any of these questions your IT and business are at risk!
- WW Works cybersecurity services include:
- Antivirus defender
- Machine network traffic monitoring
- Two-factor security
- And more!
Cyber security goes beyond a simple firewall, virus software, or spam filtering. Your business requires a comprehensive security solution to protect it from today’s sophisticated cyber threats and data breach.