Don’t Share Your Private Data On A Public Cloud.
We Have A Private Solution For You.
Everyone talks about Hosted Cloud Solutions as the way to save money, time and increase security. But what are they, exactly?
Hosted Solutions are, in the most generic sense, services that are provided over the Internet. In a Hosted Service environment, one computer is configured to provide some or all of its resources for use, in exchange for a fee.
But, how can Hosted Solutions benefit your business?
There are three types of hosted cloud solutions: public, private and hybrids. Because companies have differing needs, WW Works provides all types of hosted cloud deployments.
However—You must choose what’s best for your company. You can:
- Store your data on a public cloud that other people and companies share (like Dropbox or iCloud).
- Use a hybrid cloud solution that incorporates a public and private cloud.
- Have your own Private Hosted Solution, where only you, and your authorized users can access your stored data.
Companies of all types and sizes in Greater Toronto Area know that they can rely on the Hosted Cloud Solutions we provide. They save money, time, and, ultimately, increase their profitability.
Hosted Solutions ensure the availability and security of your data and apps wherever you are. With:
- Scalability, so your solutions evolve as your business does.
- Security that protects your valuable data and I.T. systems with multiple layers of defense.
- Optimization of the solutions you already use.
- Increased data privacy.
- Enhanced storage capacity.
- And other benefits that cloud computing in a private environment provides.