IT Services for Home Care Organizations in Ontario.
Never lose contact with your important Home Care IT Services with our prescribed IT solutions!
When you’re providing Home Care for your patients, you don’t have the luxury of a desk to work at all day. You’re always on the go, connecting with your patients and making sure to be wherever you need to be in order to ensure you’re providing the best care possible.
That’s why you need information technology that can keep up with you.
The right IT solutions not only let you access your vital systems and records anywhere you go, but also maintain the security and confidentiality of your patients’ important healthcare information. Look no further for peace of mind, you’ll know your IT will always back you up. We’re experts in providing healthcare information technology to meet YOUR needs.
It’s so important to be able to rely on your technology to support you every day as you visit your patients’ homes to provide care and treatment. It’s not enough to just have a cellphone that can access email – you need the ability to access and use all of your systems anytime, anywhere, so you know you always have the right tools at your fingertips to stay organized, productive, and focused on your patients’ care.
We handles the technology challenges, so you can focus on staying mobile and providing the best care for your patients!
Here are some of the areas that we focus on to make your information technology work for you:
- Cloud-based electronic health record system: Ensuring you can easily access and securely share your patients’ care plans and other medical information anytime, anyplace. Access your files securely via any Internet-enabled device, whether it’s your cellphone, a laptop, home PC, or workstation at the office, and never worry about having to juggle multiple systems or keep track of copies on your different devices.
- Synchronization for your mobile device network: No matter the size of your network, we can keep all of your employees connected and in sync at all times. We ensure synchronized and reliable access to all of your systems, including scheduling, calendar systems, patient records, and more – securely available both internally and externally, with all of your resources always at the ready without any need to connect in a central office.
- Mobile device and wireless security: We’ll ensure your mobile devices and wireless connects are guaranteed secure, so you never have to worry about unauthorized access to your network and your patients’ confidential information. We also give you to the ability to track or even wipe lost or stolen devices for that extra layer of security.
- Proactive network monitoring: Using 24/7 remote monitoring and maintenance of your IT systems to proactively deal with IT issues before they can cause downtime for you and your staff. We keep an eye on your systems to immediately catch, identify, and resolve issues as soon as they arise.
- Business continuity & disaster recovery solutions: We use onsite & offsite data backup to ensure accessibility and recoverability in the event of a disaster, so you never have to worry about losing important records or systems at any time.
To ensure you can stay mobile and focused on providing the best care and treatment for your patients, you need an IT support company that understands your unique needs. We’re here to help.