Our Ontario-based clients benefit from outsourced IT services, tailored to meet their unique needs.
- 24/7 IT support from a proven leader
- Onsite and remote maintenance to ensure peak-performing technology
- Ongoing network monitoring for complete cyber security
- Dependable business continuity and disaster-recovery solution
- Data backups that are reliable, recoverable, and stored safely offsite
- Predictable and budget friendly costs – less than paying a full-time IT employee!
We’re worth it.
Here’s what one happy client has to say:
“In the course of our long term working relationship, we have been very pleased with the technical expertise, advice and support we have been receiving. Your technical team is fantastic, equipped with excellent knowledge and willingness to go above and beyond to ensure problem is resolved in a timely and effective manner. As our business is a 24/7 operation, you have been very flexible in the scheduling of our service calls requests to provide assistance or to perform regular maintenance to ensure uninterrupted service to our customers.
Your emergency service response time is fantastic – day and night – literally. I recall an emergency call I placed at 2 a.m. on a Sunday morning about 2 years ago. It was a long weekend, and a tech called me back in 15 minutes! We spent quite a few hours together that weekend due to a complex issue (it was a long weekend alright), but his positive attitude, knowledge, expertise, and willingness to work until the problem was resolved made it so much more of a bearable experience and a huge success at the end!
We are very pleased with the assistance and support we are receiving from WWWorks as our parking network administrator, that we are right in the process of the renewal of the existing network maintenance agreement for the next few years. Keep up the great service WWWorks and thank you for your ongoing support!”
– Elizabeth Kwiecien, HHS VA